Move Management Group remains committed to safe practices during the Coronavirus outbreak.
All in-home service providers are asked to follow the CDC Guidelines at all times. If their state or city is on a shelter in place order or has stricter standards than the federal government, we ask that they follow the guidelines and rules laid out by state and local governments.
If they are able to see customers, we ask the following guidelines be followed:
- Wash hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water, or at least 60% alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover their nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when they cough or sneeze.
- Remain at a distance of 6 feet from other people.
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in their homes if they feel unwell or have had exposure.
- Touch their eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Go out of their home to provide services if they are unwell or have been exposed.
Box Pickups Debris Pickups Box Pick Up Box Pickup Debris Pick Up Debris Pickup Box Pick Ups Debris Pick Ups Visual Survey Relocation Survey Moving Survey Video Survey Phone Survey Visual Surveys Relocation Surveys Moving Surveys Video Surveys Phone Survey Transit Damage Review QC Check Quality Control Check Nationwide USA US Third Party Mover Moving Relocation Service Carton Delivery Box Delivery Moving Boxes Moving Cartons Move Management Group Managemove Move Management Services Manage Move Moving Training Mover Training movemanagement move management move management inc Moving Training Training Video Training Videos Virtual Moving Virtual Survey Moving Management Moving Company Training Movers Training Professional Moving Training Moving Management Moving Boxes Move Manager AMSA IAM CAM Boxcycle Third Party Moving Services Moving Vendor Moving Survey Video Moving Survey Moving Concierge Services Virtual Survey Virtual Moving Survey Move Management Solution Move Group Junk Removal MMG Pre Move Survey Carton Supplies